More S.C cards - what do you think???

Hi Again,
Seeing as i dont think i'll be able to post again before christmas, i thought i would show off the rest of my cards using Saturate Canary digis.

Firstly,
This is Frizzy Jinx. When i first saw this digi, i thought of these hideaway papers. There very hippy like and free spirit, and i think of her as that.
I think her frizzy ginger hair realy suits her too!
PROMARKERS USED:
Ginger / spice {hair}
Satin and blush {skin}
Canary
Lime green
Tan
Pumpkin

Next,
Teresa the princess. I chose my up, up and away paper pad. That paper pad makes me think of creativity, doodling and dreams.
I added plenty of flowers and a charm in the shape of a crown that says Princess.

PROMARKERS USED:
Duck egg
Tan
Pale blue
Lime green
cocoa
Chestnut
Satin/blush


Winnie and her caravan. I think if i could choose a image which was most like me it would be this one. It reminds me of summer days spent at the beach with the caravan. Again i used my up, up and away papers and even made bunting out of leftovers.
PROMARKERS USED:
Mainly same as the last card, but for hair, buttercup and pale yellow and for the van, pastel beige, using slate for the wheel.

Going Gypsy,

Now, if i could some this up in one word, it would be vibrant! Look at the colours! Anyway, this is dancing gypsy. The papers i used were from simply homemade magazine and are called Gypsy sister {Well suited huh?! } The papers match realy well with this image. I only used one paper on this card, as well as some bright magenta coloured ribbon and some pretty petals.
PROMARKERS USED:
Oatmeal and blush {skin}
Cocoa and chestnut {Hair}
Cyan
magenta
Maroon
ivory

So what do you all think?? I hope you like them as much as me.
Before i go i hope everyone has a merry little christmas!

Natalie





Comments

  1. Fantastic set of cards, love them all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards i love the images they r great and very nicely coloured. Merry Christmas to you..Hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic cards natalie.really gorgeous colours and designs and i love the images ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable Natalie! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas :)
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Natalie, lovely images and very pretty colours used, Merry Christmas! Love Jayne. x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgous cards natalie,i love saturated canary.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Natalie, have become a follower of your lovely blog.

    I have some candy on my blog if your interested,
    http://www.flowergirlcards.blogspot.com/

    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Natalie - have a lovely Christmas, Lea x (Tonyswife on DC)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card