DP2 challenge: Banners or tags

Good Morning!

Well it's 12 days to go, can you belive it?? This years seems to have gone so fast. Well today i have a few posts for different challenges, i made most of them a couple of days ago and was meant to post them yesterday, but i was away getting my last jab, ouch!

So to start with, here is my DP2 entry.

I went BIG! This is my tag i created. It uses the little urchin image. I also used traditional coloured papers and a large pointsettia, along with 2 metal holly leaves and one bell.


Comments

  1. What a beautiful tag... Love the traditional colors... Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Natalie! I love the torn paper, and the embellishments are beautiful! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card