Digital Pencil too challenge: Punches and die cuts

Good morning!
Well i hope everyone enjoyed their christmas, i did, apart from coming down with a cold on christmas day!!!!!!! Which i still have, but its getting there, i hope!

Well, do you want to see what crafting goodies i got??
Ta Dah!
I got some Helz cuppleditch Neighbourwood papers, stamps, brads and gems, fruit and nuts house mouse decoupage, 2 Tina Wenke mouse stamps, a Martha Stewart flower edge border punch,a New leaf paper pad, some pastel whispers pens, my first Magnolia club stamps!!! Yay! and this amazing EK sucess punch that makes flower embelishments. I also recived 2 comic art promarker packs.
This is only the craft stuff i recived, but i got plety of other things too.

Anyway, to my challenge card
It uses Dani doing her christmas shopping and i used a snowflake punch. It isnt one of my best, but i made on christmas eve so it will do for now.

Bye for now,
Natalie


Comments

  1. What a great card! I love that fun image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card natalie.the image is fab and i love your colours :D
    great new crafty goodies too hun, enjoy using them.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie! What a beautiful card!! I love little Dani...and your coloring is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card