3 Days till Christmas Eve

Good morning!
The weekend is drawing closer, and i get more excited by the day!
Todays post is another Saturated Canary card made with one of my 3 new digis.


Cute, huh?
This is Hayley and Harley. I love this image as i think the piggy is so cute! I love pigs!
For this card i went for a black and pink theme with just a tiny bit of green in the mix.
As usual, the image is coloured with promarkers, which i'll list below. I matted the striped 4x4 peice of paper onto black card and turned it so it looked like a diamond.
I added card candy to the bottom left and top right corners.

PROMARKER LIST:
Rose Pink
Slate
Dusky Pink { For the piggy!}
Lime green
Blush
Satin

I used the slate instead of black so you could see the lines of her hair and things, whereas if i had covered it in black you wouldnt of seen it.

I hope you like my card as much as i do, feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Natalie


Comments

  1. stunning card natalie.i love these images and your colouring is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration.
I try to visit everyone who comments but at the moment I'm away from my computer so may be late in visiting. All comments are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

LOTV: Christmas Crossover Card

Flower Arranging Crossover Card